Certified Personal Life Coaching
- At or near the beginning of their coaching experience, Michael holds a foundation session with each client. This session is comprised of three hours which can be done in one block of time or divided into smaller blocks.
- The goal of the foundation session is to equip clients with the tools necessary to commence their internal excavation. This expands the possibilities for themselves and their lives exponentially by providing them with greater insight for the work ahead.
- Regular sessions with Michael last 60 minutes.
- Each client determines how often they would like to meet with Michael. Most clients have weekly sessions, while others hold monthly or bi-monthly sessions. If it suits the client’s schedule, Michael prefers to designate the same time and day each week for those having weekly sessions. For those who travel, live outside the area, or find it difficult to get to Michael’s office; Michael also conducts sessions via Skype.
- Clients may speak to Michael about anything with the assurance that he holds their confidentiality at a premium, as far as the law allows.
Looking for Inspiration?
Read some of Michael’s Thoughts for the Month.
Read More >
Read about the experiences of those extraordinary people whom Michael has been blessed to encourage, support, and empower.